Updated by Kobi
To schedule a showing for a prospective tenant, follow these steps:
- Login to app.showdigs.com
- Click on the relevant property
- The first way you can "schedule a showing" for a prospective renter is by sending them a scheduling link using the "Add Inquiry Button"
- Once you click the button, you'll get a popup.
- Enter the prospect's information, select the date and time they'd like to view, and "Add". They'll be notified that their tour is scheduled for that date and time.
- Please note: we'll still ask the prospect to confirm that they'll be able to make it to the showing several hours before the showing is set to take place.