Updated by Maya Stern
To pause showings for a property, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Showdigs account.
- Select the relevant property. (Use the search option at the top to find it quickly)
- Click "Pause showing"
- In the pop-up window provide the relevant info:
- Select a reason (Example: maintenance, reviewing application). Selection a reason will help prospect to know what to expect. If no showing slots are available at all, the reason for the pause will be displayed to prospects.
- Select if you'd like to start pausing now, or set it to a future dat and time.
- Define the date and time for showings to be resumed
- Click the action button "pause showings"
If there are planned tours within an hour, those will not be cancelled. All other leads who scheduled a tour for this property will be notified their tour was cancelled and they'll be able to reschedule for when showings resume.
Note: When showings resume, all leads who inquired about this property and didn't schedule a tour yet will get a text notification that showings are now available.