How do I create my showdigs account?
Showing multiple units in the same property
How do I get my property set up for showings?
What cities does Showdigs cover?
How do I order a mid-tenancy inspection?
How can I manually schedule a prospect?
High Availability vs Restricted Showings
How do occupied unit showings work?
How can I do a showing myself?
How do I let Showdigs handle my scheduling?
How can I forward inquiries from AppFolio?
How do I forward inquiries from Propertyware?
How can I forward inquiries from Buildium?
How can I forward inquiries from FreeRentalSites?
How can I forward inquiries from Zillow Rental Manager?
How can I schedule prospects from Craigslist?
What do I need to do if I use showmojo?
How to find the AppFolio name of a property?
How to see my tour reports
How to pause showings for a property
How to stop showings and deactivate a property
How can I manage my budget for a property?
How do I enable FaceTime/Live Video/Virtual Tours?
What kind of inspection report should I expect back?
How does Showdigs access the property for periodic condition reports?
Ordering Condition Reports
Updated by Gabby de Janasz
To redeem a coupon, follow these easy steps:
- Begin by logging into your Showdigs account: https://app.showdigs.com/sign-in
- Go to the top right corner and click on your name. Select "Settings" from the drop-down.
- Scroll down until you see "Account Balance"
- Click "Redeem a coupon code," enter your coupon code, and click "Add"
- The coupon amount will show in your account balance