Use this guide to make sure all of your settings are in place to receive tour requests near you.
If you haven’t already registered and downloaded our app, you’re in the wrong place! Go here instead, otherwise, continue:
- Log in to the Agent app
- If you want to log in to the app using Touch ID or Face ID, tap ‘YES SURE’ otherwise tap ‘NO, THANKS’ to continue
- In order for Showdigs to notify you of showing requests near you:
- Tap ‘Allow’ when the app asks if Showdigs can send you notifications
- Tap ‘Always Allow' when the app asks if Showdigs can access your location
4. On the home screen, set your status to ‘AVAILABLE’
5. Finally, we need to set up your Showing Profile Picture. To do so:
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner, near your initials
- Tap on ‘Profile’
- Tap your initials (screen center)
- Select a photo from your photo library that will help prospective tenants recognize you.
If you’ve followed the steps above, you’re good to go!
Once you get your first tour request, you can use this guide as a refresher for what you need to do before, during, and after the showing.