In order for Showdigs to handle online inquiries and show a property on your behalf, you need to add the property that you want to be leased.
Follow these steps to add a property to your account:
- Login to your Showdigs Account at app.showdigs.com
- If this is your first time adding a property, click 'Get Started Now!'
- If you've already added at least one property to your account, navigate to the 'Properties' page and click the '+' button in the bottom right corner. Then, click the home icon to continue to add a property.
5. Provide details about the property
Note: The Property Name field must match the name that is used in your Property Management Software.
6. Finally, click 'Save Property' to add the property to your account.
Now that your property is added, enable showings to allow Showdigs to start providing on-demand tours of your property.Repeat the steps above for any property that you'd like Showdigs to lease on your behalf.