Take these steps within your Showdigs account to allow our Agents to show your property.
- Login to your account at app.showdigs.com
- Click on the property that you want Showdigs to lease on your behalf. If the property is a multi-unit property, click on the unit that you would like Showdigs to lease.
- On the Manage Property (or Manage Unit) screen, click 'ENABLE SHOWING'.
4. Complete the showing information:
- Property URL: use the property URL from your website. If you don't have a website, provide a Zillow URL of the property. This will allow the showing agent to answer questions about the property.
- Application Form URL: we'll provide prospects a link to your application form so that they can easily apply to your property.
- Lock Box Code: each unit must have a lock box with the property key. Provide the combination code of the relevant lock box.
- Vacancy Tag: mark whether or not the property is currently vacant. If it is occupied, please provide the tenant's contact information so that we can text the tenant to inform them when showings are scheduled.
- Notes to Agent: what would you want the showing agent to know? Are there special things the agent needs to do in order to access the property? Are there unique benefits about the property? You can use this section to provide details that will help us lease your property faster.
- Pre-Qualification Criteria: help weed out non-qualified leads by setting up as much of the pre-qualification criteria as you can.
5. Read and check the permission checkbox.
6. Click on SUBMIT & ENABLE SHOWING.
Now that you've enabled showings for this property/unit, Showdigs can provide tours on your behalf. In order for us to get your online inquiries and handle them, you have one last step: direct your guest cards to Showdigs.