Updated by Nick
To enable live video tours:
- Login to your Showdigs account
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Go to "settings"
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see "Live Video Tours" and toggle on.
This is how it will work for prospects:
- A prospect will inquire from a listing site (Zillow, Zumper, etc)
- Showdigs will respond to them with a link to schedule a showing
- Prospects will be able to choose an in person showing or a live video tour (see below). Our agent will go out to the property to give them a close replication of an actual tour.
How you should market this in your listing:
- It's always key to remember: prospects don't read. Few will comb through your 500 word listing description to find out that you're offering FaceTime/Live Video Tours
- Use one of these photos as the second photo for the listing:
- In the listing description itself, make it stand out by making it the first point and separating it from the rest of the listing details:
"FaceTime/Live Video Tours Available!
Beautiful water views from this mid 20th century home, recently remodeld. Pets allowed. Good vibes, good times. Monthly charge of $100/per person for water/sewer/garbage, tenant pays electricity. All emails/calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants. $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18. No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property.
- By using the photo and separating the FaceTime/Live Video Tours comment, you will help prospects realize that that's an option and increase the likelihood that they'll tour your property.