In order for Showdigs to respond to online inquiries on your behalf, update the property contact information in your property management software to email@example.com. This article covers the steps for AppFolio and Propertyware users.
AppFolio settings allow you to change the posting contact info for one property (or more) to be different than other properties:
- Go to Leasing > Vacancies
- Edit the Vacancy Posting Contact Settings to firstname.lastname@example.org -- Make sure you don't change your profile email! Scroll down until you see Vacancy Posting Contact Settings.
- Post to Internet and Website (for this unit to be assigned to Showdigs).
- (Optional) Change the Vacancy Posting Contact Setting back to YOUR contact information, so all future listings of other units will be directed to you.
Note: for properties that have already been posted (that you'd like to direct to Showdigs), please unpost the unit before you follow the steps above. The Post "action" (in step 2) will trigger the change of contact info just for this listing.
4. You're set! Showdigs will handle your online inquiries and conduct showings on your behalf your behalf. Do you have other properties you'd like Showdigs to help you lease? Follow these steps.
Free Rental Sites Users
Free rental sites allows you to adjust the recipient of inquiries for each listing
- Go to the listing
- Scroll down until you see contact information on the left side
- Edit the contact information
- Use email@example.com as the email address & save
Propertyware settings allow you to change the posting contact info for one property (or more) to be different than other properties:
- Add Showdigs as a new Leasing Agent in Propertyware. Use 'OnDemand Showing' as the Name and 'firstname.lastname@example.org' as the Email used for Alerts.
2. For the relevant property, change the Leasing Agents section to only include Showdigs as the agent. This unit will now be assigned to Showdigs.
Note: if you would like to allow prospects to book tours via phone, add your office phone number for the "OnDemand Showing" agent. When you get a call to schedule a tour follow these steps to manually add an inquiry for Showdigs. Otherwise, leave it blank, and prospects will just request tours online. In any case, Showdigs will handle all the showings on your behalf.
3. You're set! Showdigs will handle your online inquiries and conduct showings on your behalf. Do you have other properties you'd like Showdigs to lease for you? Follow these steps.