2. If this is your first time to the site, click on ‘Test Computer’ to ensure that your computer or device meets our system requirements.
3. Then, login using your assigned ‘Username’ (email address) and ‘Password’ (showdigs123) in the fields provided.
4. Click the ‘Login’ button or hit the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
NOTE: Click on the link for ‘system requirements’ under the ‘Computer Status’ section for more information and steps to ensure support of the Vision LMS platform on your computer or device.
5. Upon first login, you will be prompted to select ‘I have read the above Terms and Conditions’, then click on ‘Accept’. You will only have to do this once.
6. Once you are logged in, you will be brought to your ‘My Home’ page. This is the Learning Center homepage.
7. Next, a ‘Platform Orientation’ video will automatically appear for you to watch, which will provide a tour of the Learning Center and familiarize you to the key features of the platform.
8. Click the ‘Play’ button to start the three minute orientation video.
9. Click ‘Next’ to watch the second orientation video for ‘Content Orientation’, which is under three (3) minutes. This video will provide the basics of navigating course content in Vision.
10. To remove the videos, click the ‘Dismiss’ button.
NOTE: Once the orientation videos are dismissed, they can still be accessed in the ‘My Resources’ widget on the Learning Center homepage, but will no longer appear when logging in.