Basic guidance for new users of Grace Hill's learning Center
- Go to https://www.gracehillvision.com/showdigs
- If this is your first time to the site, click on ‘Test Computer’ to ensure that your computer or device meets our system requirements.
- Then, login using your assigned ‘Username’ (email address) and ‘Password’ (showdigs123) in the fields provided.
- Click the ‘Login’ button or hit the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
NOTE: Click on the link for ‘system requirements’ under the ‘Computer Status’ section for more information and steps to ensure support of the Vision LMS platform on your computer or device.
- Upon first login, you will be prompted to select ‘I have read the above Terms and Conditions’, then click on ‘Accept’. You will only have to do this once.
- Once you are logged in, you will be brought to your ‘My Home’ page. This is the Learning Center homepage.
- Next, a ‘Platform Orientation’ video will automatically appear for you to watch, which will provide a tour of the Learning Center and familiarize you to the key features of the platform.
- Click the ‘Play’ button to start the three minute orientation video.
- Click ‘Next’ to watch the second orientation video for ‘Content Orientation’, which is under three (3) minutes. This video will provide the basics of navigating course content in Vision.
- To remove the videos, click the ‘Dismiss’ button.
NOTE: Once the orientation videos are dismissed, they can still be accessed in the ‘My Resources’ widget on the Learning Center homepage, but will no longer appear when logging in.