Want to manually schedule a tour? Here's how you can do it.
There are two different approaches you can take to manually schedule
1) Use the "Landing Page URL" to schedule a time for a prospect
- Login to your Showdigs account.
- Click on the relevant property (if it's multi-unit, click on the relevant unit).
- In your Active Showing Profile, you'll see the Landing Page URL
4. Click on the link to schedule a showing time on behalf of the prospect. You'll need to provide their contact info at the end of the flow.
2) "Manually Add an Inquiry"
1. Login to your Showdigs account.
2. Click on the '+' icon in the bottom right corner.
3. Click on the 'Add Inquiry' icon in the bottom right corner.
4. Provide the following information:
- Prospect Name: we'll use to communicate with the prospect.
- Prospect Email Address: we'll use this to communicate with the prospect.
- Prospect Phone Number: we'll use this to communicate with the prospect.
- Property Selection: which property does the prospect want to tour? If you're not seeing the property here, you may still have to add the property to your account.
5. Click 'Save Inquiry' and the prospect will be messaged asking them to schedule a time to tour your property.